- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 , , Square Meter
- Price Range
- 7.00 - 30.00 INR
- Wear Resistant
- Exterior, Interior, Office, Residential, Commercial
- Surface Finishing
- 8 X 4 Feet
- Light Brown
- 0.28 - 0.30 Millimeter (mm)
Face Veneer Manufacturer In South Africa
Face veneer is a thin slice of wood that is cut from a log or a piece of lumber using a specialized tool called a veneer slicer. The slice is typically less than 1/8 inch thick and is used to cover the surface of furniture, cabinetry, and other decorative items.
Face veneers are preferred over man-made veneers because they have a unique, natural appearance that is difficult to replicate using synthetic materials. Natural veneers can be made from a wide variety of tree species and can be cut in several different ways to achieve different grain patterns and textures.
To make face veneers, a log or lumber is first soaked in hot water to soften it. The softened wood is then placed on a lathe, and the veneer slicer is used to cut thin slices from the log or lumber. The slices are then dried and sanded to create a smooth, uniform surface.
Face veneers can be used in a variety of applications, including furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and decorative accents. They are typically applied using an adhesive and can be finished with a clear coat or stain to enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 500-1000 , , Square Meter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market